- Saturday, September 18, 2021 03:22:40 IST
Rules and Regulations
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS STAYING IN HOSTEL
1. All the participants are requested to retain the items or materials in the
hostel room in the same condition in which they have been received.
2. Don’t use your own electrical appliances like room heater in the hostel
3. Don’t take any eatables in the room.
4. Smoking and drinking liquor is strictly prohibited.
5. Ensure that the door of balcony is locked and switched off the lights and
fans before you lock the main door.
6. Entry of outside persons is not permitted in the hostel room.
7. Don’t do any unwanted dispute/argument with the Canteen Staff.
Complaints, if any, are to be informed to the Director.
8. Stay facility is not available to the family members/relatives of the
participants. If inevitable, permission is to be taken from the Director
with ID proof.
9. During hostel stay period, complaints, if any, are to be reported to the
Hostel In-Charge or any faculty member.
10. When you check-out the room, close the door towards balcony, switch
off the fan, cooler, geyser, lights etc., lock the main door, and hand-over
the key to the guard.
11. Help the administration to keep the campus neat and clean.
12. If any medical assistance is required, contact doctors in the phone
numbers written in the notice board at the entrance of the Hostel.